Friday 13 September 2013

Hello again, it's been a while

Hello again, cake fans. I've been on somewhat of a hiatus for the past few years, but I am coming back slowly.

As anyone that knows me will tell you, I've been through some pretty sad times. My wonderful Mum, and kitchen helper, very sadly passed away 2 years ago. She had a nasty battle with breast cancer and eventually lost. She put up a bloody good fight though, and I miss her every day.

She was with me for every cake, was always giving me good ideas, solving problems and helping me with deliveries. She was my cake-rock.

So for 2 years I haven't been baking much. I've been getting on with my life.

 It's hard when you lose your partner in crime.

With the help of my amazing family and friends, I have been slowly building back up my cake-confidence. I've even moved into wedding cakes! So without further a do, welcome back to Frostylocks 2.0. I've changed some things around, please have a look around and leave some comments. 

Thank you for all your continued support,
Frostylocks xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment